| ||Promotions |
Synergy Organic Spirulina 200g Powder
WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, ecologically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
FACTS ABOUT SPIRULINA
• Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
• 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
• 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
• A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
• As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
100% pure, premium quality spirulina. No fillers or additives used. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 1-2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) per day for one week.
Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day.
Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3x daily
Best taken at or after meals with at least 1/2 – 1 cup fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
Spirulina Smoothie Recipe
Blend 1 ripe banana with 1 cup of apple, orange or other favourite juice and 1 teaspoon (or more) Synergy Spirulina powder.
Like what you've bought? Tell a friend!
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.